California Employment Law Firm Opens New San Diego Office
Davtyan Law Firm is proud to announce the opening of its new office in San Diego, California. The Glendale-based employment law firm has years of experience helping workers all over the state. Although the office has always served clients from San Diego and the surrounding areas, the new office location will help better serve those clients.
The new office will be located at 402 West Broadway, Emerald Plaza, Suite 400, San Diego, California, and legal assistance is available by appointment only. Due to COVID protocols, all appointments will be virtual until further notice. Call (858) 956-7899 to schedule your free consultation.
About Davtyan Law Firm
Over the years, Davtyan Law Firm has become a leading provider of legal advice to California employees. Attorney Emil Davtyan and his team focus exclusively on helping California workers protect their employment rights and get the payments they have earned. Some of their practice areas include:
- Wage & Hours Claims – California has strict laws regarding the amounts that workers must be paid and how many hours they can work. These laws change frequently and can be confusing. Let our experienced legal team help you get the pay you deserve.
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination – Employers are not allowed to take negative actions based on certain protected classes such as race, age, and gender. In addition, California protects more classes including immigration status, language, and others.
- Wrongful Termination – There are several types of wrongful termination including discrimination, contract violations, sexual harassment, and workplace retaliation. If you believe that you’ve been fired inappropriately, we may be able to help.
- Protected Leave Violations – California employees are entitled to a variety of protected leaves including FMLA (family and medical leave), new parent leaves, military service leave, and more. California’s leave laws protect employees from unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation as a result of requesting or taking protected leave. Employees have a right to take these kinds of leaves, and employers cannot take certain actions just because they exercised that right.
- Workplace Retaliation – Workplace retaliation occurs when a business takes negative action against the employee who initially filed a complaint. If an employer punishes or fires an employee for exercising his or her employment rights, it is considered workplace retaliation and it may be illegal.
Call Today For a Free Legal Consultation
If you are experiencing problems at your San Diego job and think you need legal help, give Davtyan Law Firm a call as soon as possible. With most legal cases, time is of the essence, so contacting an experienced San Diego employment lawyer as soon as possible is extremely important. When you call Davtyan Law Firm, one of the knowledgeable staff members will discuss your case and options moving forward. We help employees of all kinds including independent contractors, agricultural workers, corporate employees, and more.
Labor law violations can happen to anyone. Davtyan Law Firm wants to help San Diego and southern California workers hold employers accountable for their actions. If you need legal assistance, call the experienced employment law office of Davtyan Law Firm at (858) 956-7899 to schedule your free consultation.